Foundations of the Faith | AFM101
This course will review several of the basic tenants and essential doctrines of the Christian faith. It will be a primer for future studies or an overview as a self-contained study.
The course will consist of eight weeks of one-hour sessions with 15 minutes of questions at the end. The last week will be dealing with all the material and taking a two-hour time to answer any questions from the students.
- Basic Christianity – John Stott (IVP and Baker Academic)
- 5 Things Every Christian Needs to Grow – RC Sproul (Reformation Trust)
- Foundations of the Christian Faith – James Boice (IVP Academic)
- Christian Commitment – Carnell (Out of Print)
- Westminster Catechism
- Back to Basics – Hagopian
These titles are for personal study, not for this course.
SUGGESTED OUTLINE Continue reading “Foundations of the Faith Class Starting Tuesdays”